Saturday, October 27, 2012

Boyhood

Fall is here! Leaves are blowing everywhere and there is a crisp smell in the air. I finally have found some scrappy time and got my camera fixed! That's right...I'm back. I attempted some pics with my phone but to say they were awful would be an understatement. So now htat my camera is back I have taken pics of my work and the blog is back on a roll.

I sat down one night and decided that after 2 years of having these Heidi Swapp star masks I would finally put them to use. I had been plotting to layer them (as you see here) but did not have a specific LO or idea in mind at the time. I am ecstatic with this page and the way this turned out.

 This is a pic of my DH and my middle son Colin taking a ride around the neighborhood on daddy's bike. Paper is Prima Almanac collection.


 Dollar store flowers layered. Coloring is TH Distress Stain in faded Jeans and Glimmer Mist in Dark Denim.


The wire piece is done free form.  The sticker boarder is K & Co and the splatters are TH stains in Dark Denim.

Thanks for looking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment