Sunday, March 3, 2013

Kaisercraft Tiny Woods

Yours truly was asked to design and teach a class at her local scrapbook store! I was so flattered and excited. I was asked to use Kaisercraft's Tiny Woods collection. It was so cute and inspiring but maybe because I'm partial to owls.


The pictures are not the best so I apologize up front for that. The layout features my middle son and our family dog Buddy.  I used a masking technique for the stamps in the lower right corner and of course Luminarte silks paints for the splatters and drips. 

I wanted to come up with a different way of using Mudd Puddles other than the typical "sand on  the page". So...I made a mask using my Cricut and made flowers and dots using the Mudd Puddles.

Flowers are by Kaisercraft as well. The brown flowers were cut out on my Big Shot with the TH tattered florals die.

I just adored this paper.

TFL,
Andiepants

No comments:

Post a Comment