Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Revealing May


The May Au Naturale kit is sooooo versitile it's amazing!!! There are so many different things you can do...you can't even tell the pages are from the same KIT!!! I love it


Here is a page I made mainly from the Lyric papers in the kit. I loved all the faux layering simply from fussy cutting. My GIFF file isn't very good but I was able to cut out the concrete this way:) There are some more detailed pics down further.





I used antique linen distress stain to alter the flower because white just felt too stark. The black flower and yellow (peeking out of the corner) are from my previous swirlydoos stash. Everything else is from the May kit.





Here is a closeup of the cluste rin the upper corner. I used the Pink Paisley mist on the Kaiser bird cage to coordinate with the paper. 




For this next LO I decided to try something more mixed media. Oh wow did I have FUN!!


You can see the video tut for the embossed edge here.


 I used TA glimmer mist in aquamarine and patina and then Silks glazes in Sky Blue, Guatemalan Green, and Bolivian Blue. (the bolivian blue came with the kit this month)



I love the wings of the butterfly. Almost a dragonfly effect.

I love all the verigation on the felt piece that came in the kit. This is the main center bird cage from the brown felt. You would NEVER guess!!

 The only piece from my stash was this laser cut out that I got long ago and far away. I covered it with the 3 different colors of glazes to get this effect.

Hope you enjoyed my submissions from this months kit. 

TFL,
Andiepants




No comments:

Post a Comment