Saturday, June 29, 2013

Swirly Camp and Beyond

Yes it was a whirlwind 5 days at swirly camp! We all had a blast!!! I am so glad I got to meet so many of my swirly sisters up close and in person!!!  So in honor of camp I would like to share with you a LO I made at camp using the June kit.


The Mya Road Transparency overlay was wonderful over the larger photo. I had so much fun making my flowers for clustering too. And don't go falling in love with that stencil...it's borrowed...and discontinued :( sad face.  The little bunches were purchased over at Hobby Lobby on sale (of course) and the keys are painted with black gesso and stippled with the gold Ferro paint (which is also what was used in that stencil)  LOVE IT!!! Dimensional paint is my new best friend.

Also check out this video that is posted to the swirlydoos youtube. Here I show how to layer Silks glazes by Luminarte and gelatos by Faber-castell. 





Hope you all have a safe and happy fourth of July!!!

Andiepants

No comments:

Post a Comment